Thursday 9 June 2011

3d Rubber Stamping by Joanne Sanderson

I love it when we get new cardmaking books in the library and 3d Rubber Stamping by Joanne Sanderson is one of my favourites. The designs are fresh and interesting and make you itch to get home to your craft supplies so you can start creating. The projects she included in this easy to follow book range from beginner to advanced and use new techniques and products as well those you have probably been using for years. I have a friend who loves the pop-up and mechanical cards that I have made over the last few years and I found this book to be a great source of inspiration when I am looking for something new and unusual for him.

Another really interesting book to check out is 1000 handmade greetings: creative cards and clever correspondence by Laura McFadden. This is much more of an art book than any other card making book that I have come across. The designs are stylish and unique. Truthfully, I did not like some of them, but with 1000 to choose from you would be hard pressed not to find dozens that you love. Don't forget that the library also has a great cardmaking magazine Australian cardmaking stamping & papercraft to get your creative juices flowing.



Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments: